Результаты поиска по запросу "warm spiced rum apple cider":
Apple Cider with Spiced Rum | LoveToKnow
- How to Make Apple Cider with Spiced Rum. Making this delicious cocktail takes a little time, but it's a relatively simple process. First, gather your ingredients. You'll need: A gallon of apple cider or apple juice. About 10 cinnamon sticks. 1 teaspoon each of allspice and cloves. A bottle of rum.
Hot Spiked Cider Recipe - Allrecipes.com
- 1 quart water, 3 orange spice tea bags, 1/2 cup light brown sugar, 2 cups apple cider, 1 1/2 cups light rum, 8 cinnamon sticks, 3 teaspoons butter. Pour water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and toss in the orange spice tea bags. Cover and let steep 5 minutes.
Kitchen Riffs: Hot Spiced Apple Cider with Rum
- Time to warm up with hot apple cider! This spicy version brings out the best of autumn (and rum helps tame fall’s gloomy chill). But it’s great sans alcohol, too
- This drink is easy to make: Just heat apple cider on the stove, add brown sugar and spices, then pour into a mug that you’ve spiked with rum.
Spiced rum apple cider - Thanksgiving.com
- Our spiced rum apple cider is a delicious variation on the traditional! We combine warm spices such as nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves with sweet brown sugar, apple cider and rum, all topped with a little club soda to create that delicious fizz. Starting in October, going through Thanksgiving and Christmas...
Warm Spiced Rum Apple Cider | Sweet Paul Magazine
- 1 cup spiced rum. apple slices+cinnamon sticks for serving. Start with the apple and stud it with whole cloves. Place in a large pot with everything except the rum. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and add the rum. Serve in cups with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
The Hot Gold Apple Cider Rum Punch Recipe | Adding the Spices
- Warm up on a cold day with Hot Gold Apple Cider. This simple, steaming punch recipe uses rum, Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps, and apple cider.
- You may actually find it best to avoid spiced rum. The spices in the punch take care of the flavoring and adding more via rum is unnecessary.
Spiced Apple Cider Recipe - A Beautiful Mess
- Spiced Apple Cider. 4-5 cups apple juice. 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 3 ounces spiced rum (optional). cinnamon sticks and apple slices to garnish. In a small pot heat the apple juice, spices and rum (if using) over
- Serve warm, while wearing a turtle-neck sweater (Note: turtle-neck sweater is optional).
Spiced Rum Cider Recipe | MyRecipes
- Spiced rum cider is a great crowd-pleaser for holiday gatherings. For more hot ciders, hot chocolates, and mulled wines, see our complete collection.
- Steep warm spices in cider, then spike the drink with a generous dose of dark rum. Prep and Cook Time: about 15 minutes, plus 1 hour for steeping.
Spiced Hot Apple Cider Recipe | Taste of Home
- Spiced Hot Apple Cider. During cool-weather season, my husband and I take this soul-warming drink outside by the fire pit. Our house smells amazing while the cider is simmering!
Hot Spiced Apple Cider in the Slow Cooker - Kitchen Treaty
- Hot spiced apple cider is seriously the ultimate air freshener. This hot apple cider warms you up after an hour or two of kicking around in the fall leaves or picking out that perfect pumpkin or trick-or-treating on a perfectly frosty night when you can see your breath. And for the adults, you can add a perfect...