Результаты поиска по запросу "2013 honda civic coupe mpg":
2013 Honda Civic | Pricing, Ratings & Reviews | Kelley Blue Book
- 2013 Honda Civic price range, seller's blue book values, buyer's price, listings near you, consumer reviews, and more.
- The 2013 Civic is also the clear leader in terms of variety, with an expansive lineup comprised of sedan and coupe body styles, a high-performance Si variant, a 45-mpg hybrid...
Used 2013 Honda Civic Coupe For Sale - CarGurus
- Find 2013 Honda Civic Coupe listings in your area. Sorry, no listings are available.
- Average time on market: 23 days Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: Automatic Color: Black Description: Used 2013 Honda Civic Coupe LX for sale - $7,300, 97,116 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Leather Seats...
Honda Civic Coupe (2013) - pictures, information & specs
- The 2013 Honda Civic lineup includes sedan and coupe models with a conventional gasoline engine and "Si" performance models.
- In the Honda Civic Sedan and Coupe, this powertrain has earned an EPA fuel-economy rating of 28/39/32 mpg city/hwy/combined when equipped with the automatic...
2013 Honda Civic Overview - MSN Autos
- The 2013 Honda Civic was refreshed for 2013, with sedan models receiving revised exterior styling and all models gaining improved cabin materials and refinements to the suspension and steering.
- 2013 honda civic ex at coupe angular front.
Honda Civic MPG - Actual MPG from 12,784 Honda Civic owners
- The most accurate Honda Civic MPG estimates based on real world results of 241.5 million miles driven in 12,784 Honda Civics.
2013 Honda Civic Trim Levels & Configurations | Cars.com
- The 2013 Honda Civic comes in undefined configurations costing $17,965 to $26,465. See what power, features, and amenities
- Compare Trims on the 2013 Honda Civic. It’s important to carefully check the trims of the vehicle you’re interested in to make sure that you’re getting the features you...
2019 Civic Coupe – The Sporty & Sophisticated Coupe | Honda
- The 2019 Honda Civic Coupe is our most sophisticated 2-door coupe to date. With a new sport trim and aggressive stance, it’s ready to scorch the pavement.
- Sport shown in Aegean Blue Metallic at $21,450 MSRP.* 35 highway / 25 city MPG rating.*
2013 Honda Civic Coupe - Overview - CarGurus
- 2013 Honda Civic Coupe: See 1 user reviews, 515
- All versions use the same 1.8-liter 4-cylinder good for 140 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque, paired with either a 5-speed manual for 28 mpg city/36 highway and about 8.5
- Users ranked 2013 Honda Civic Coupe against other cars which they drove/owned.
2013 Honda Civic MPG - Actual MPG from 609 2013 Honda Civic owners
- The most accurate 2013 Honda Civics MPG estimates based on real world results of 12.5 million miles driven in 609 Honda Civics.
- Based on data from 609 vehicles, 41,030 fuel-ups and 12,499,960 miles of driving, the 2013 Honda Civic gets a combined Avg MPG of 31.38 with a 0.07 MPG margin...
2013 Honda Civic Sedan and Coupe: All You Need to Know and See [113 Photos and Videos] | Carscoops
- The 2013 Civic Sedan and Coupe will be available in LX, EX, EX-L and Si models, while the entry-level DX trim has been discontinued.
- The Natural Gas version of the same engine produces 110HP and is rated by the EPA at 27 mpg city, 38 mpg highway and 31 mpg combined, while the Hybrid combines...